design of this camper not only allows for maximum use of space, but makes it
incredibly easy to enjoy life on the go.
Unlike most manufactured vans on the market, by offering two separate sleeping areas—the queen-sized murphy bed and the fiberglass pop-top that includes the Froli sleeping system and three windows, this van has the ability to both sleep and drive a family of four safely.
The Solis features swivel front seats, a cabin and water heater, indoor and outdoor showers, a toilet, solar panels, door screens, full-black-out zipper screens, propane stove, a refrigerator and much more! The Solis is easy to drive and at only 19.5 feet in length, it has no problem fitting into a regular parking space.
- Temperature Control: Cabin Heat; Water Temperature; Ceiling Fan
- Kitchen: Refrigerator; Kitchen Sink; Stove; Dining Table
- Bathroom: Inside Shower; Outside Showers; Toilet
- Additional Features: Backup Camera; Satellite Radio; Tow Hitch; Solar
- Daily: $350
- Weekly: $2,000 (6 nights, 7 days)
- *Plus applicable fees & taxes
- Minimum Rental: 2 Nights
- Refundable Security Deposit: $500
The security deposit will be charged to your credit card two days before your trip starts. The deposit amount will be released back into your account 7 days after your trip ends, pending no issues.
- 75% refund, minus service fee, if cancelled prior to 14 days.
- 50% refund, minus service fee, if cancelled between 7 and 14 days.
- No refund if cancelled within 7 days of start of reservation.
- 125 miles free per day.
- $0.40 for every mile over 125 miles per day.
- 50% of total fees due upon making the reservation.
- Balance is due the day the reservation begins.
- Additional fees will be charged as applicable when the van is returned.
We are pet friendly, but if we need to do a huge amount of fur removal upon return, we will charge an extra $100 cleaning fee.
- Cleaning Fee: $150
(additional fee may be accessed for pet cleaning)
- Holding Tank Dump Fee: $75.00
(only applies if all tanks are not emptied before camper is returned)
- Fuel Fee: $6.00 per gallon
(only applies if the fuel tank is not filled before camper is returned)
- Propane Fee: $25.00
(only applies if the propane tank is less than ¼ full when the camper is returned)
- Colorado Road Safety Fee: $2.00 per day as required by the State of Colorado.